Sunday, June 28, 2009

Painted Faces


Yesterday at Ikea there was an artist painting the kids' faces. Of course my kids wanted something done, and I was quite surprised at the results! Molly carried herself like a queen all day, except for when she got mad at her brother and had a fit. When I pointed out to her that her makeup was running down her face, the tears stopped immediately and I was given the command to fix it. Of course she wanted to sleep with the facepaint on, but I told her we needed to wash it off, and this led to peals of grief over the loss of her beloved butterfly. I promised that we would print the pictures so we could see them anytime...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cyn said...

The butterfly is stunning- certainly better than the "moth" like ones I tried to paint on my daughters faces recently...lol